Thursday, February 25, 2010
I am sharing with you pictures of my creative space while I was working on my latest design, the knit cotton skirts.
Also check out creative spaces of artists and crafters around the world on Kootoyoo's blog. Click here.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
I have been designing and making two new knit cotton skirts in the past week. They were done yesterday but I could not take the pictures because there was not enough natural light. It has been cloudy. But today I was lucky. The sun was shining. These two fun skirts are now available for sale on my Etsy shop.
I am making some more skirts. This time I am into linen fabrics. The new skirts will be the same style as this grey one I made a while ago.
Friday, February 12, 2010
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
I think that my ruffled scarves are just gorgeous. They are long and versatile, decorative and feminine. I would like people to have more fun this spring and summer so I made more of this fun scarves with lively and fun fabrics!
Friday, February 5, 2010
Please read the following before participating
1. The giveaway begins on February 7 and ends on February 28 (the Netherlands’ time). The winner will be drawn using a random generator from http://www.random.org/. The winners will be announced on March 1 on my blog.
2. It is open to everyone from any country. If you vote on Feb 12 or later, maximum 2 entries per person. The 3rd entry - voting for me on Etsy voter- ended on Feb 11
3. If for some reason you cannot post a comment because you cannot see the "word verification", please visit this post for possible solutions. Click here.
4. When leaving your email address please write everything in words, no @ symbols or you will get a lot of spams in your email.
5. If you would like to contact me please do not leave a comment on this post. Kindly write to me at thongbai(at)thongbaitatong.com or leave a message on my Etsy shop.
Entry 1. What should I make again?
Please visit the sold section of my Etsy shop: http://www.thongbaitatong.etsy.com/ . You will see a number of items which are sold out and not currently available. I would love to hear your opinion which product(s) you think that I should make again. Then write 3 things in a comment:
1) The name(s) of the product(s) I should make again
2) Your Name
3) Your email address – all written in words without @ symbol
- You should make Buddy- the compact messenger in Bordeaux red again because I think it is a fun bag and I love anything red.
- Linda M.
- Lovelylinda at hotmail dot com
Entry 2 Become my blog follower
Write three things in a separate comment:
1) Become my blog's follower through the link on the right of this page. Then tell me that you have become my blog’s follower. If you are already a follower just say that you already are;).
2) Your name
3) Your email address all in words - without @ symbol
Thank you and good luck
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
I did some photoshoot today for the first lot of my spring/summer 2010 clothes, which I made in the past six weeks or so. I will list them for sale in the coming days.